The Adventure has been a wild ride for Van Helsing and Katarina during The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, but by popular demand the great people of Neocore Games has unleashed the Complete Pack which is now available on steam marketplace for $19.99. I hope you didn’t think the hunt for the monsters was over? Because, when things go bump in the night, it is up to you to bump back!
The key features to know that come with the complete pack:
- Three playable classes – To embark on this gothic-noir adventure, players can choose from three very different classes: the classic Hunter with shooting and melee skills, the magic-wielding Thaumaturge, or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices.
- Detailed level-up system – Players are able to spend points on hit points, mana, damage, and much more as they traverse through skill trees to mold Van Helsing to their liking.
- Hunter’s Lair – A central hub for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge, teleport between locations, forge new items, and utilize the alchemy lab.
- Tower-defense mini-game – When the Hunter’s Lair is attacked by enemies, players have the opportunity to defend their HQ with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- Rage system – Enabling players to have up to three active skill modifiers called PowerUps, players have the ability to charge their PowerUps by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion system – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and two skill trees.
- Multiplayer – Allowing players to test their skills against each other via the PVP mode (16 players) or join their forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
- Endgame content – Based on the community’s demands, the complete pack now includes various scenario levels, the Neverending Story, and respawning monsters.
- PC Controller Support and Mac version
Now if you know someone that is fan of being a hunter, then this would be the perfect Holiday gift for your hero in training or for yourself. Either way if I do see you on the battle grounds, I hope you enjoy the customization of building your own hunter. Stay frosty gamers!